jeudi 12 août 2010

Ce que Jesus Magister m'a apporté - Marcel Rivière

What Jesus Magister brought to me



by Brother Marcel Riviere 82 years old, New Orleans

Jesus Magister was one of the great blessings of my life. It was the first time, other than one year of scholasticate, that I had full time for studies, and I was the first brother of my province to have the privilege of three full years of theology.



These studies, the highlight being the course in dogmatic theology, taught by father Coleman O'Neill, Dominican, provided me with the basis in theology and spirituality that I have used my life long.

I consider myself extremely fortunate and blessed. The experience of community at Jesus Magister was also a great blessing!


Brother Marcel Riviere, May 2010

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire